29 August 2011 New Moon in Virgo
VIRGO Courtesy becomes Tact of Heart
(I now bring order and critical thinking into my life)
Change and Adventure…
Where will we be at the end of this lunar cycle on September 27th? Ummm!….
We are being reminded to believe in our visions and dreams and to acknowledge our divine gifts and to put them to use…
In this cycle stand in your full beauty and power. If I am allowed to be in my beauty and power… then so are you!!! As you give yourself the permission to be all that you are, so can others as well… Everyone around you is invited to be all that they are, too!
We are being prompted to surrender and to go along smoothly with wherever the energies want to take us. You may feel slightly out of control, and that’s ok, Go with it to become more awake to the spiritual gifts you were born with.
Endings and beginnings, completion and gateways
There is a new gateway opening to a new level of being. Trust and allow your self to be guided through this new opening.
During this Virgo lunar cycle something is completed and a new something opens up. Release all control and surrender to the perfection of everything you are experiencing right now.
The Grand Trine in earth signs continues making it really easy to access abundance and to transform physical reality into our own creation.
And you can fluidly, move through the gateway that opens for you
This is an opportune time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of Virgo:
- Build on your powers of healthy, constructive discrimination;
- Roll up your sleeves and get down to serious work;
- Be pro-active, work constructively;
- Begin or finish a project that requires fine details;
- Make lists, actively tick off completed activities, and take pride in your “little” accomplishments;
- Start a health regime, research nutrition and vitamins, and pay attention to your diet;
- Set up specific routines that will help to manage your life in constructive and mindful ways;
- Learn the “power of now” and of mindfulness–focus on the present and learn to enjoy it without slipping into guilt from the past or worry about the future;
- Handle the “little” details of our day-to-day life in an organized, step-by-step fashion so that we can free our minds of clutter.
Freeing our minds of unnecessary clutter is one of Virgo’s lessons and learning to make sense of our lives by focusing on practical matters. If you’ve ever allowed things such as paying bills, handling paperwork, and organizing drawers or closets go to the wayside for an extended period of time, you’ve probably experienced a level of chaos in your environment (and the vague feeling of guilt that goes with it). Tackling piles of bills, handling emails as they come in, sorting through drawers and closets, and other such menial tasks is surprisingly relieving.
The New Moon in Virgo presents an ideal time to commit to this task. Another important lesson that we can learn from Virgo is the art of discrimination. Virgo”s can sometimes be criticized for criticizing! Well-developed critical faculties, however, aid you to cut out some of the fluff and chaos from your life, and allow you to quickly and easily spot problematic situations. All you need to do is have a balancing act with regards to opening your mind to others and to situations, versus deciding what and who to cut out.
For this new moon
~ Visualize completing one task within this Lunar cycle and then…do it!
Thank you Andrea Tteja